Monday, July 16, 2007

New Vancouver Parking Ticket Available



A supporter in Canada wrote to us today. He's been inspired by our campaign , and designed his own ticket for Vancouver. He writes: "I loved the parking ticked idea so much that I made fake parking tickets for the city. I live in (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada). I based the tickets on yours, but updated the language and statistics to reflect a Canadian world view." We think they look great.

In his words: 'You'd be amazed how hard it is to actually get a parking ticket in the downtown west side of Vancouver. Well, to get one without getting your vehicle towed. However today I hit pay dirt and as a result have completed this fine fake Vancouver anti-urban 4x4 parking ticket which you can print out and distribute to your hearts content.'

We've already seen one request for the link to these tickets. Let's hope this starts a trend!